Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello All

Well...I thought it was about time that I updated again...lol I got in the habit of not updating regularly and it's easy to stay in that habit!!

All is well in CT. Erick is working on his boat now and he LOVES it. His boat is in dry-dock for the next couple of months to do some maintenance ( Heavenly Father is really taking care of this family let me tell you!) and they had to drive the boat down the river a little to it's new docking station. He came home and was like " I got my first boat ride today!!" all proud and excited. For any of you that know how enthusiastic Erick is, I'm sure you can imagine how cute it was. :) He is in the process of trying to qualify to stand watch, so I'm sure that his hours will get crazier, but for the last two weeks he's been working 6am to 6pm, which I have no complaints about that! He really likes the crew he works with, and his LPO is really nice I guess so....we're doing really well!

The Ward here is great, they have really taken us in and made us feel at home. We're lucky, Sariah Finn, a friend of ours from SC, her family is located up here and they have really taken us in and its been great, they're really great people. Now I know where Sariah gets it from!

Lorelai is doing well. Typical 6 month old I think. :) She can kind of sit on her own, when she wants to put the effort in, otherwise she just lets herself fall to her side and rolls onto her back, which is her prefered position. She really likes her jumperoo, to the point that when she's not in it and your holding her she would rather be jumping up and down on your lap or standing then sitting. No teeth yet but....wow teething pains are not so fun! Her bad teething days are coming alot more frequently then they have been...more like every other day then once a week now. She had a really painful day on Sunday, Monday was okay, but then she started up again yesterday afternoon. She looks alright this morning, but who knows what the afternoon will bring!I hope they come soon, for her sake!

I tried to get a video of her flailing around on the ground on her tummy yesterday, I'm guessing in an attempt to crawl, but she turned over almost immeadiatly. I'm gonna post it anyway, it looks like iIgot a cute smile in the beginning. :)

Oh and...

So, here's how this game works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift/treat from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or be lazy and copy and paste like I did).Then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back andanticipate the arrival of your gift! (But don't feel like if you comment that you have to do this. If you want to try it out, just let me know in the comments and I will hook you up.)


love you all!
Jen

3 thoughts:

Meggan said...

lololol...what a little crackhead:) Good thing no one lives beneath you:) I like the...'moms not here im going to pretend cry (flip over), o! haha..i win and i'll smirk' :)

dont count me as a comment btw...im doing it already :P

Undaunted said...

LOL she is sure cute. She looks like she is going to be a great swimmer *wink*wink* Glad to here you all are getting settled in and get a bit of a routine. Love ya I am already doing it as well so you can count me if you want.

Chris said...

she's a doll Jen. Wish you guys were closer to enjoy. Great to hear from you..keep up the posts...haha I know..pot meet kettle...:)