Friday, February 18, 2011

Just find a quiet place...

Blah...I have not felt well today. And what has that led to?? WAY too much time on the internet, and two blog posts in one day!! CRAZY!

Did I mention that my kids have each had two rounds of ear infections since we've been in UT? I told my mom I thought it was something in the water, and I'm even more convinced now because...I have come down with an ear infection too! I didn't even know adults could get ear infections! Of course it's not just one...I have an inner ear, and an ear canal infection in the same ear ( probably from ignoring the pain for a couple of weeks!) so I'm on 3 different medications, one oral and 2 different ear drops.

The annoying this is that, now having been on the meds for a few days, I actually feel worse then I did before I went to the Dr.!  There is something backwards about that!

I've heard from Skunky twice this week, but they were responses to pretty old emails...man this email system drives me nuts sometimes. Can't I just talk to my husband when I really want/need to?

The entire Middle East is practically up in flames and it's making me VERY nervous about what is going to happen with Skunky's boat in the next couple of weeks...

Honestly, today was the kind of day where I just wanted to find some place quiet and cry my eyes out! You ever have days like those?

3 thoughts:

Katrina said...

YES... but it passes and so did yours,you did very well keeping up with kids and I am sorry your not feeling well, hope tomorrow is a better day. Love you...

Undaunted said...

Sorry you are feeling like crap. It's the whole "it gets worse before it gets better" deal. I have had days where are do literally cry most of the day. Many times the kids and I would just sit and cry together. Pathetic, but true. Hope you mend soon.

Nana S. said...

OH, Jen. My heart goes out to you and we pray you are physically feeling better at least. We also join you in you concern about the Middle East and the saftey of your hubby. We pray he will come home safely soon. Crying is good for the soul, but there is just so many tears you can shed. Cling to the Lord, he is your strength. Many hugs. Nana & Grampa