Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Forever and A Day

I know...it probably seems like forever since the last time that I updated this page! I meant to do better when Erick's mom and sister were here but, I didn't end up having that much free time, and any free time I did have...well I was usually too exhausted to get on the computer!! But here I am...finally :)

Diana's and Corinthia's trip down here went really well, actually. I was a little nervous before they came but, Diana is a pretty easy person to get along with. I think I managed to get her seal of approval by the end of the trip, so that's a good thing! We did some major site seeing while she was here, and here are a few pictures from some of our various romps...

The first two are taken in the middle of a maze we did at a plantation we visited, and the last one is of me and Corinthia on the boat that took us out to visit Fort Sumter.

We also went to water-parks and downtown Charleston so, they got a lot of culture while they were down here and that was fun.

But I am exhausted!! I'm at 31 weeks now, and getting down to the wire. It's a little scary and nerve racking...but also pretty uncomfortable. LOL I know now the reasons why women can go through something they say is as painful as labor....you are so uncomfortable at the end of your pregnancy that you'd do just about anything to get that baby out of your body! And I still have 9 weeks to go!!! Yippee!! So here are some pictures fresh off the press of my 31 week body...hope it's not as scary to you all as it is to me!


Alright....I know...not much of an update! I'll try to get those pictures of my baby quilt up as soon as....well as soon as I take them! Love you all!!

Jen

4 thoughts:

Undaunted said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun with your laws. That is not the easiest thing in the world trying to figure out were you fit and if you will get along. You look good. Try not to worry too much. Love ya, Stacie

Katrina said...

Hey Jen.... you look great just the way you should look, very pregnant. I can't believe the days are just flying and before we know it we will have our second grand baby girl.... and by the way I love the name, Lorialie Beth... is that how you spell it? You need to spell it out for me. This is your mother you know which doesn't know how to spell.... any way I love you both so much and can't wait to see you next month. Love ya, Mom

Meggan said...

Hey! It's the only ticker that would fit in that spot:) I know I'm lame:)
Meg

Undaunted said...

I love the new background! way cute. Love Ya Stacie