Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged :)

I feel the same as Aimee...I get on this every day and check everyone else's page but always fail to update my own! For now...hopefully this will suffice!


5 Things on my To Do List:

  • Rearrange my bedroom
  • Get Erick to help me clean our bathrooms
  • Write a talk for church this weekend
  • buy toy organizer from Toys R Us
  • Enjoy three solid days of time with my husband!

Jobs I Have Had:

  • Bank Teller
  • Billing Clerk for a gas company
  • Worked my way up from Cashier to Management Intern @ Wal-Mart
  • Painter for BYU-Idaho
  • Nanny

5 Places I Have Lived:

  • Farmington ME
  • Plymouth NH
  • Irvington NY
  • Rexberg ID
  • Manchester MO

5 Favorite Snacks:

  • Grapes
  • Crunchy Cheeto's
  • Yogurt
  • Bananas
  • Kit Kat Bars

5 Things you May Not Know About Me:

  • I've never lived in a single state for longer than 5 years
  • The longest I have lived in a single town is 4 years
  • I got pregnant while on birth control ( my DR. even called me a "Fertile Myrtle")
  • My husband is the first and only man I have ever kissed
  • I'm afraid of heights ( and the older I get the worse it gets!)

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire

  • Pay off all of our debt
  • Buy and decorate two houses, one in Utah close to my family, and one in New Hampshire close to Erick's
  • Put more money away for retirement
  • Pay tithing, and donate a large portion to the church, as well as FINALLY getting food storage in order
  • Help out members of my family....get Marc and Stacie into a house of their own, help Matt and Meg pay of one (or both) of their mortgages, pay Chris back all the money I've ever borrowed, help my parents pay for that addition they keep dreaming about building, etc...

Things I love:

  • Talking to and being overly involved in my family's lives
  • Getting e-mails from my grandparents
  • Every single minute I get to spend with Erick, even when he's embarrassing me
  • listening to my ipod and rocking in my chair for an hour or more :) (I am my mothers daughter!)
  • Feeling Lorelai move

2 thoughts:

Meggan said...

no I just love fries...you know that:)

Undaunted said...

Great to see the update. I can't beleive how the time flies. It will be good to hear more about what is going on and getting tons of new baby pics so we Idahoans can see that gourgous (sp) new neice we will be having very soon. Love ya, hope you are surviving the heat. Stacie