Thursday, September 18, 2008

One amazing week into parenthood!

Well...Lorelai is a week old today! I can't hardly believe that all those months of waiting have finally brought her into our lives! She's sitting peacefully right now with a fully belly, comfortably swaddled, in Grandma's lap.

I'm still kind of in a little bit of shock I think. This week has gone so fast!! Lorelai is such a good baby!!! She hardly cries, and sleeps for at least four hours at a time. She eats well, we had a few days of learning how to breastfeed but now we have gotten into a rhythm and we don't really have any problems. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. And Erick....man having Lorelai has really made me appreciate what a wonderful husband I have.

So I'm on cloud nine right now :) I think I may put a picture or two on here, but I think I'm going to cut my entry short. But know that life is great!! Love and miss you all!


love,
Jen

1 thoughts:

Undaunted said...

Glad things are going so well. Those are really nice pictures. We have the other half with us this weekend and that has been really nice. Love you Stacie