Thursday, October 9, 2008

4 Weeks Old!!!

Well Lorelai is 4 weeks old today!!! I honestly can't believe that she has been in our life for 4 weeks! I guess it's actually been longer then that, as Erick pointed out last night, she's really been a part of our lives for 10...almost 11 months, in thought at least. But...having her here and caring for her every need is definitely a bit different then having her inside of me for 9 months.

This week has been better for me.....beginning to feel a bit more normal to have her around. Still challenging as ever...I'm sure my mom is sick of hearing from me twice a day every day with questions about feeding and sleeping and stuffy noses and getting enough stimulation or getting on a routine bla bla bla... :)

I'm thinking about stopping breastfeeding. I know there is a lot of mixed opinions on this...I've already gotten both sides from my mom and my sister-in-law :) I'm gonna stick it out for 2 more weeks ( my 6 week checkup) and see if I still feel the way I do now but...we'll see I guess!

So here are some pics from yesterday.... a few of her trying to suck her thumb, some in her chair and a few of her stretching :)

TTFN!
Jen

3 thoughts:

Meggan said...

boobiesssss!!!!!!

Undaunted said...

Look at the cutie pie! She is so alert and long. Love you Stacie

Riah-Riah said...

Oh Jen. She just keeps getting more and more beautiful. Andy called me yesterday and was bragging that he got to hold her at church. Silly man. Can't wait to get back home and see you guys. Maybe I can convince Andy to watch Adrian for me so it will be less stress for me. LOL! We still need a movie night with Kim and Mandi, we'll have to get that together when I get home. Miss you so much!!!