Monday, December 15, 2008

Wow...one month went fast!

I know I know...it's been a month since the last time I updated...LAME!!! Mostly my excuses are that I was busy getting ready to come out to Utah and then...well I've been IN Utah so...lol I know...I told you...LAME!

Accept for that fact that....well, I have no idea if I'm going to be in Utah as planned for Christmas, my husband is pretty sure he failed out of ELT school, we have no idea where we're going to be stationed now NOR do we have any idea WHEN we're actually going to be moving....nothing much has gone on with our life. :)

I know...I'm being dramatic. :) All of the above is true, though, and as soon as I know more I promise I'll write another update. Hopefully tomorrow!!

L is doing great! Um..several changes have occured just since we're been here at my parents house. She can totally grasp and reach for stuff now, it's cute to see her concentrating so hard on a toy she wants to grasp. I'll have to get a video for ya. That, and she totally sleeps in her bed for her nap times now...which is AWESOME!!!! AND....miracle of miracles she totally slept completely through the night the night before last...meaning 7pm to 7am and I was floored!! She didn't do it last night, but it was an off day because of Sunday and church and stuff...threw off her nap schedule. But I'm excited...I think the time of me getting consistent sleep through the night is just around the corner.

Anywhoodle....have two pictures ( from Halloween) for y'all to enjoy. Haven't taken any since I've been in Utah because I left my memory card at hom...what a retard right?? Maybe santa will bring me a new one for Christmas!! :)

Toodles!
Jen

2 thoughts:

Undaunted said...

Those are some cute bees. Glad to hear she is sleeping better. Hopefully everything will work for Erick being able to come out and we will see you soon. Love ya STacie

Riah-Riah said...

Oh my goodness Jen! So much going on for you guys. I knew about Erick and the school, but I thought he was supposed to find out yesterday what the dealio is. Praying for you guys.

I can't believe L has grown so much! What a big girl!!! I am so glad you are having a good time with your family and that L is doing so well. How about you? All the girls in YW keep asking about you too. We ♥ you guys!