Friday, January 30, 2009

Been a while!

I know I know...it's been a long while since I have been on here to update my blog!! We've been without the internet for the whole month of December and January, because we've been in the transition phase of moving to Connecticut. ( Yes, that is where we are being stationed :)) So I know...no one has seen pictures of Lorelai in two months! But I have some today, and a small video to boot! Hopefully it will be enough, because we still aren't likely to have access to consistent internet until probably mid March.

So...lets see.... we need to update! :) Erick is getting stationed in New London, Connecticut, and he is on the submarine called the Providence ( ironic huh, after everything we've gone through in the last couple of months!:)) We leave this coming Monday, and will be spending a few days at Erick's dad's house in New Hampshire until Friday when we move into base housing in New London. Then from there, Erick doesn't have to report for duty until March 6th, so we have the whole month of February to fart around. I believe the plan is to visit our many family and friends who haven't seen Lorelai yet. So...still a busy month, but at least we're on our way towards getting to our new home and starting a routine again!

So...with Lorelai, well...she's a budding almost 5 month old!! She's full of personality now, can roll over from her back to her belly ( but not the other way yet!) is on solid foods, ( can you believe that she loves peas??? She's no daughter of mine! J/K :)) sleeps through the night ( for the most part!) and is really just a heck of alot of fun to take care of! So we're really doing great!

Anywhoodle...I am gonna cut this short because Sariah is being kind enough to let me monopolise her computer ( they're also housing us for the weekend, cause we moved out of our appartment yesterday!) But here are some photo's and that video I promised!!

love till next time!!
Jen

2 thoughts:

Undaunted said...

To, to cute. She is getting big. Erick looks good and I hope you move goes good. :) It will be good to have it done.

Katrina said...

Thank you Jenny.... she is getting so big and I miss you all so much... have fun moving and say hi to Maine for me... love mom