Thursday, February 17, 2011

A new design?

Hey y'all! Sooo....I tinker in blog design. Aside from my header ( see this post) I've played with everything on here...background, my signature, blog columns, widgets, all that jazz. And I'm content with it for now...for an amateur it could be worse is all I'm saying. :)

But...I'd like something that looks a little....well less amateur! :) I know there are some super creative blog designers out there in the mil-spouse community...anyone looking to take on a challenge?? ( for compensation of course!) OR..how about the person who did your design? Are they looking for a new client??

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

2 thoughts:

Unknown said...

I don't have a custom blog design yet but when I do I'm going to have Brea at Utterly Chaotic (http://www.utterlychaoticdesigns.com) do it. I love her style and she's affordable!

Michelle said...

I love Jessica from thefrillycoconut.com, but I think her design list is closed right now. It was quite a bit of a wait, too. But she's awesome.